The State-of-the-Science Conference under the Rehabilitation Research and Training Center on Disability Statistics and Demographics (StatsRRTC) will be held April 23, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Bethesda, MD.
This conference will be to bring together scientists, administrators and staff from disability programs, and leaders from disability policy and advocacy communities to discuss the state of disability statistics and how to move the field forward.
Download Brochure - Download Agenda
Co-Sponsored by CSAVR
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Charles Lakin - Director, NIDRR
● Linked Administrative Data: Benefits, Results, and Gaining Access
● Survey Methods and People with Disabilities (PWD)
● VR Program Evaluation Network
● Identifying Population of PWD in National Surveys
● Use of Survey and Admin Data to Improve State VR and IL Services
● Reporting of Disability Statistics by Federal Agencies
● Residential Statistics on PWD
● Three Approaches to Improving VR Services
The room block for the CSAVR Spring Conference, including the StatsRRTC SOS conference, is now open and a link to make reservations is listed below. We encourage you to make your reservations early and to share this information widely.
Conference hotel rates
$224.00 single $249.00 double $274.00 triple $299.00 QUADRUPLE
Plus 13% state/local tax (subject to change)
Hotel reservations in the CSAVR/NCSAB room block will be sold at the conference rate through March 21st, or when the room block is sold out, whichever comes first. Reservations received after 5:00 pm local time on the cut off date will be accepted at the Hotel’s prevailing rate.